01 02 03 113 things to say: The Liebster Award 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Liebster Award

34

I hope you're all having a great weekend. I have been nominated for the Liebster Award which I am very excited about - it is a great opportunity for discovering new blogs and it is also a chance to learn more about people of the blogging community. First of all, I would like to thank Marshmallow Skies for nominating me - if you aren't following her blog yet, then please go check it out, it is one of my favourites. Marshmallow Skies mainly writes about life-related topics such as feeling left out, anxiety etc and she really manages to make a difference in this world by sharing her experiences and by helping others with her posts. I feel really honoured about her nomination and I can honestly say that we need more people like her in this world. 

Marshmallow Skies - http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk

Other than that, I just wanted to add that blogging has become a huge part of my life and a part I am really passionate about. I have mentioned that before, but being able to inspire others and to make a contribution to the blogging community makes me feel really grateful. Starting my own blog has definitely been of the best decisions of my life so far. But before I'm getting too emotional, let's just get started.





So here are the rules:

Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog

Include the Liebster Award's sticker int the post as well ( you can cope it from above)

Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your posts. Also, make sure you let them know you've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.

Answer the 10 questions asked by your nominator (these questions should be on their post).
And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.

Finally, copy these rules onto your post.


10 blogs I'm nominating 

1. http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk

2. http://www.yolantarosetta.blogspot.co.uk

3. http://ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk

4. http://chattergirlsblog.blogspot.co.uk

5. http://www.dearlaura.co

6. http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk

7. http://www.life-by-becky.blogspot.co.uk

8. http://istiulous17.blogspot.co.uk

9. http://carinazz.blogspot.co.uk

10. http://nutmegdiys.blogspot.co.uk


( BTW,  I am not sure about how many followers these blogs have exactly but these are definitely blogs that deserve more attention x )


10 questions for the nominees

1. What is your favourite childhood memory? 

2. What do you love most about blogging?

3. If you could spend a day with another blogger, who would it be? 

4. What makes you happy?

5. What is your favourite word? 

6. How did you choose the title of your blog?

7. If you met Brandon, the creator of 'Humans of New York', what you tell him? (HONY is a website featuring the stories of people of New York, so what is 'your story'?)

8. What is your favourite season and why?

9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

10. Give your best piece of advice.




Marshmallow Skies' questions

1. How has your day been?

My day has been pretty good so far, just a normal relaxing Sunday.  It honestly feels like the only thing we have done so far is having a nice and long breakfast.

2. What, in your opinion, is your favourite post?

That is a tough question because all of my blog posts mean a lot to me - whether they are makeup or fashion related or about more serious topics. But if I have to choose one, I'll say that my 'Spring [Forever 21] Lookbook' is my favourite post because I really enjoy sharing outfit ideas and getting inspired by the style of others.

3. What blog post did you put the most effort into?

I put the most effort into my 'Get ready with me | A rushed morning' post and into the posts that tackle topics such as happiness or surviving high school - because I wanted them to be beneficial for anyone needing advice.

4. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?

It would definitely be the layout, I would love it if my blog had a more interesting design.

5. If you could swap blog posts with anyone who would it be?

There are plenty of blogs that I absolutely love. But I'll have to go with Katie's Beauty Blog - I love the style of her blog and the variety of topics she covers. Moreover her blog is my biggest inspiration and one of the reasons I started my own blog.

6. Rate your summer on a scale from 1-10.

I would give my summer an 8 - I might not have gone on holiday this summer but I had the opportunity to do an internship at the office of our local newspaper and really cherished this experience. Moreover I got to spend time with a close friend of mine who is living quite far from me and I spent a lot of time with my family. 

7. Favourite outfit of the summer?

A black crop top combined with my favourite hat and a pair of floral shorts I got at H&M.

8. Favourite colour?

Well black and white aren't proper colours, right? Because if you have a look at my room you'll notice that it is mostly kept in black and white and if you ever meet me chances that I'll be wearing any (bright) colours aren't very high haha. But apart from that, I really like burgundy because it reminds me of autumn which is my favourite season by far.

9. Favourite school subject?

When I went to school my favourite subject was definitely English. I really enjoy studying languages in general.

10. If you had £1000 what would you spend it on?

I would get a new camera and then use the rest of the money to book a surprise trip for me and my mother - probably to Madrid because I know she would love that.


I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. x

Love,

Mira


Labels:

35 36 37 38