01 02 03 113 things to say: Spring [Forever 21] Lookbook 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spring [Forever 21] Lookbook

34

Spring is one of the seasons I like most. In fact it's my second favourite season just behind autumn and one of the reasons why I love spring so much is spring fashion. Moreover I just love to see how everything around you comes back to life. Who doesn't like to see the flowers blossom and the trees finally turning green again? Anyway, as you all know I spent the last six months in Cape Town and when a city has a mall at literally every corner you just can't resist to do a bit of shopping. Apart from picking up a few bits and bobs I also did a pretty huge Forever 21 haul so a lot of the items in this spring lookbook are from Forever 21. Some other clothes have been in my collection for a very long time, I just used them to complete my outfits. So these are my favourite looks this season, I hope you enjoy. x










 What I'm wearing: Cropped Shirt, Skirt & Earrings - Forever 21, Boots - Aldo, Bag - Typo









What I'm wearing: Top & Jacket - Forever 21, Skirt - Bershka, Earrings - River Island, 
Shoes - Mango









 What I'm wearing: Chain - Topshop, Top - French Connection, Skirt - Forever 21, Shoes - Buffalo,
Faux Leather Jacket & Clutch Bag - Zara










What I'm wearing: Hat & Jacket - Topshop, Dress - Hout Bay Market, Shoes - Buffalo









What I'm wearing: Top - Cotton On, Trousers - Topshop, Clutch Bag - River Island, Boots - Aldo



What are your favourite looks this season? Leave a comment below. x

Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38